Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Over the coarse of a year - February 2011-March 2012

Good morning blogger friends!!
So, where to begin?? I will start back a little over a year ago where my sisters and I were planning a trip and one sister got so sick she couldn't go, so we canceled the trip.

It turns out my sister wasn't just run of the mill sick, she was really sick and the sickness was affecting her organs.

What did my sister do about her sickness you ask?? Well she dove into biblical scripture, rested in the Lord, learned how to juice dark green leafy vegetables, prepare raw meals, drink fruit smoothies, exercise on a regular basis, cleanse and detox her body in steam rooms and saunas and within 6-8 months time all of her organs and blood work came back NORMAL. My sister was healed. All the Praise be to our God on High!!

My sister started talking to me about everything she had been doing and found out about and started encouraging me to follow in her foot steps being a Breast Cancer survivor and having difficulties with my weight and all. I resisted at first, sat back and watch and eventually said to myself "It doesn't look all that hard, maybe I'll try it - one day."

I had a purse party that summer and my sister brought several of her raw meal samples that were really good. Most everyone at the party enjoyed the raw meal samples, they were a hit!!

I first started on Juice Plus - dehydrated, ground, fruit and vegetable tablets. Then I started juicing all the fruit and vegetables I could find. I loved it... I loved all the colors I created in the juicing.

From there, I stopped eating red meat all together. I added more fresh fruits and vegtables to my diet and switch from whole milk to Almond milk.

January 2012, my church communitively did the "Daniel Fast" - a 21 day prayer and fasting that gave several choices on how to fast. My choice was to only eat fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains and peas and beans. I stopped drinking coffee, I ate no dairy, bread or pastas of any kind.

I had never done a Daniel Fast before and I actually finished the whole 21 days. I was so proud!! There is a saying "Do something for 21 days and whatever it may be will become natural, second nature to you."

Now I have been working out for several years with out stopping... I have finally figured out that I like working out and it really is good for my body. My trainer asked me to start eating Chicken, Fish and Turkey back into my diet for my muscles and I have reluctantly agreed.

My sister has taught me how to prepare several raw dishes in the course of this time that I now constantly make and she has also taught me how to dehydrate foods too.

Today, my sister is a Health Minister. She goes around her home area and teaches people all about foods both good and bad and teaches people how to prepare raw meals, juicing dark green leafy vegetables and fruit smoothies too.
Anyone out there interested in learning more?? Feel free to contact me.

More later...

God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your sister is doing so well!

    I hope your good health continues as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, thank you so very much... I greatly appreciate it!! Please come by and visit again real soon... thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete